Wisconsin Real Estate Attorneys
Assisting Clients Through Real Estate Matters in Madison, Wisconsin Dells, & Manitowoc
Whether buying, selling, renting, or developing property, the parties on each side have certain rights and obligations. A wrong move or overlooked detail can expose you to financial liability and legal action. At West & Dunn, we work closely with clients to review real estate contracts and financial terms to avoid legal issues.
Our legal professionals have extensive experience in real estate transactions, including commercial leasing matters, purchase and sale transactions, development agreements, permitting, licensing, administrative or municipal approvals, financings, and construction projects.
Real Estate Matters We Handle
Our Wisconsin real estate lawyers routinely handle the following:
- Commercial real estate: Defend your interests in costly and complicated commercial real estate transactions
- Residential transactions: Ensure the purchase or sale of your property goes as smoothly as possible
- Representing landlords with tenant issues: Protect your rights as a landlord while following state and federal eviction laws
- Mortgage and foreclosure law: Work with our attorneys to come up with a fair resolution to your mortgage issues
- Land use and zoning: Use your property how you’d like to use it and receive guidance backed by experience in land use and zoning law
- Condemnation and adverse possession: Protect your constitutional property rights and receive rightful compensation when your property is seized
- Real estate litigation: Resolve property and real estate disputes efficiently while protecting your own best interests
- Homeowners association law: Receive quality legal guidance when your HOA board encounters a legal issue
- Commercial and residential leasing: Our attorneys are sensitive to the needs of clients when dealing with commercial and residential tenants and the differences in law that apply to each.
Are you looking to avoid legal issues when it comes to real estate matters? Call West & Dunn today at (608) 490-9449 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our real estate lawyers in Wisconsin.
Providing Experienced Litigation Assistance Throughout Real Estate Transactions
Real estate transactions happen every day in Wisconsin and throughout the nation. In most instances, they occur without any problems. However, when things go wrong, they can really go wrong. Consulting a real estate attorney before and during the transaction can prevent many conflicts, and early legal intervention in disputes can help protect your investment, as well as limit your expenses, time, and headaches.
Our team is committed to providing exceptional legal representation to our clients for a variety of real estate matters in Wisconsin. Whether you need legal support with residential or commercial transactions, property disputes, or any other real estate-related matters, we are here to assist. We understand all of the complexities of real estate law and have the knowledge and skills necessary to protect your interests and help you avoid legal issues down the road. Don`t hesitate to reach out to West & Dunn today!
I am grateful they took my case and I highly recommend them.- Andrew L.
An outstanding representative for all veterans.- Dr. R.
This firm is very knowledgeable in VA Laws and Regulations, understanding that every case is unique to the individual.- Ray Reid
The professional skills and commitment Attorney Dunn has consistently shown in each of my appeals is confirmed by her success.- Tedd Welch, Vietnam Veteran
They were extremely responsive, professional and honest.- Michael B.