Real Estate Attorneys Based in Wisconsin
Experienced Litigation Assistance Across Wisconsin and Throughout the Nation, Supported by Our Offices in Madison, Wisconsin Dells, and Manitowoc
Real estate transactions happen every day in Wisconsin and throughout the nation. In most instances they occur without any problems. However, when things go wrong, they can really go wrong. Consulting a real estate attorney before and during the transaction can prevent many conflicts, and early legal intervention in disputes can help protect your investment, as well as limit your expenses, time, and headaches.
West & Dunn’s legal professionals have extensive experience in real estate transactions, including commercial leasing matters, purchase and sale transactions, development agreements, permitting, licensing, administrative or municipal approvals, financings, and construction projects. Our attorneys are also able to assist with both commercial and residential leasing.
Our firm routinely handles:
- Commercial real estate: Defend your interests in costly and complicated commercial real estate transactions
- Residential transactions: Ensure the purchase or sale of your property goes as smoothly as possible
- Representing landlords with tenant issues: Protect your rights as a landlord, while following state and federal eviction laws
- Mortgage and foreclosure law: Work with our attorneys to come up with a fair resolution to your mortgage issues
- Land use and zoning: Use your property how you’d like to use it, and receive guidance backed by experience in land use and zoning law
- Condemnation and adverse possession: Protect your constitutional property rights and receive rightful compensation when your property is seized
- Real estate litigation: Resolve property and real estate disputes efficiently while protecting your own best interests
- Homeowners association law: Receive quality legal guidance when your HOA board encounters a legal issue
- Commercial and residential leasing: Our attorneys are sensitive to the needs of clients when dealing with commercial and residential tenants, and the differences in law that apply to each.
Whether buying, selling, renting, or developing property, the parties on each side have certain rights and obligations. A wrong move or overlooked detail can expose you to financial liability and legal action. We work closely with clients to review real estate contracts and financial terms to avoid legal issues.
This firm is very knowledgeable in VA Laws and Regulations, understanding that every case is unique to the individual.- Ray Reid
The professional skills and commitment Attorney Dunn has consistently shown in each of my appeals is confirmed by her success.- Tedd Welch, Vietnam Veteran
They were extremely responsive, professional and honest.- Michael B.