West & Dunn is a law firm dedicated to providing high quality legal services to individuals and businesses.
Wisconsin Attorneys Providing Nationwide Legal Services
Dedicated to Serving the Legal Needs of Veterans, Individuals, & Businesses Throughout the United States
At West & Dunn, we aim to provide our clients with compassionate support, knowledgeable guidance, and effective advocacy. Our firm’s goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to individuals and businesses locally, across the State of Wisconsin, and nationwide, with a particular focus on assisting veterans of the United States Armed Forces. Each member of our staff is thoroughly invested in our firm’s mission and is prepared to go the extra mile for our clients.
Our experienced lawyers have successfully represented clients in cases across a wide range of practice areas. Our team handles every case we take on with the personalized attention it deserves and always fight to obtain the best possible outcome. Our attorneys are also routinely recognized in their respective practices at the local, state, and national levels. Whether you are a veteran struggling to obtain disability benefits or an entrepreneur looking to create a business entity, we are ready to put our vast spectrum of experience to work for you and provide you with the legal services you need to succeed.
Veterans Disability Claims
When service members are injured in the line of duty, they deserve to be fairly compensated. Unfortunately, obtaining disability benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is seldom a simple or straightforward process. It can be confusing to determine how to file a claim, and many legitimate requests for benefits are denied on frustrating technicalities.
We are proud to support veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. Our firm assists veterans with efficiently navigating the claims process for service-connected disability compensation. We are extensively familiar with how the VA adjudicates these claims and can help you avoid common mistakes. If necessary, we are prepared to appeal an improperly denied claim before the Board of Veterans Appeals, the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Our team is committed to providing the capable guidance veterans need to access the benefits they are owed.
Our team of legal professionals offers a wide variety of services to individuals and businesses throughout the United States. After carefully reviewing your situation, we will help you understand the available legal options and provide the support necessary to accomplish your goals.
Our attorneys can assist you with matters involving:
- Criminal defense: We represent clients charged in criminal cases in both state and federal courts and regularly defend individuals facing DUI charges and other criminal traffic offenses.
- Civil litigation: Our litigators have successfully represented clients in civil cases involving contract disputes, shareholder disputes, shareholder disputes, employment law, franchise disputes, collection matters, commercial disputes, and more.
- Appellate litigation: We understand how to effectively appeal adverse rulings and defend favorable decisions in both state and federal court, across a wide variety of practice areas.
- Municipal law: Our firm can partner with local government bodies to advise on matters of compliance and other issues of municipal governance. We also represent individuals and businesses that need assistance working with municipal authorities.
- Business law: Our team supports corporate clients at all stages of business formation and development and can assist with risk mitigation and litigation avoidance.
- Bankruptcy: We help individuals and businesses seek powerful debt relief through Chapter 7, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings.
“I am grateful they took my case and I highly recommend them.”- Andrew L.
“An outstanding representative for all veterans.”- Dr. R.
“I own multiple investment firms and over the years Travis from West & Dunn has represented me in many legal cases and I can tell you that I rather have him over anyone else by my side when the world feels like crashing down on me and my business.”- Onisim Dorneanu, Madison Real Estate Consultants